The only full-bandwidth MDM and Data Governance conference this year set on Americas east coast is also the only conference that:
- Focuses equally on both Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Governance with content from more than 50 veteran speakers who have implemented such programs Alcatel-Lucent; Credit Suisse; HSBC; Information Handling Services; McGraw-Hill; Medco; Onduline; Quest Diagnostics; Royal Bank of Canada; SAP AG; St. Jude's Medical; Univision; and Wellpoint with more t.b.c.
- Derives its program content from more than 6,000 past Summit attendees experiences London, New York City, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto
- Provides four pre-conference tutorials and six post-conference power sessions to get up to speed on MDM and Data Governance basics
- Delivers best practices, case studies, expert panels, and a Solutions Showcase where you can discuss your MDM challenges with 20+ of the worlds leading solution providers ASG; BackOffice Associates; Cognizant; Collibra; DataDelta; DataFlux; EMC Consulting; IBM; Informatica; Kalido; Knowledgent; Oracle; Orchestra Networks; Perficient; Riversand; Talend; Teradata; Utopia; and, Wipro with more t.b.a.
- Centers around end-user case studies as an inside look at the successes and challenges behind real-world MDM implementations not vendor infomercials or ivory tower analysts